Dated July 12, 2017 Updated March 29, 2023
- You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday nor are they endorsed by Shift Works Partners, LLC.
- User Contributions. We may from time to time offer space on our site or within our Website for you and others to publicly display your thoughts, information, photographs or other materials (“User Contributions”). By posting User Contributions through the Website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, modify, copy, distribute, create derivative works of and display your User Contributions in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or further approval by you. All User Contributions are deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent and warrant and further agree that:
- your User Contribution is true and accurate;
- you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your User Contribution, including, without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks;
- your User Contribution does not infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent, literary, trade secret, privacy, publicity right or other right;
- your User Contribution does not contain information that identifies any other person unless you have such person’s express written consent and, if you are a Healthcare Provider, you will not submit any information that would directly identify a patient or any information for which you do not have all necessary consents or other legally-required permission to disclose;
- your User Contribution does not make unsubstantiated claims about any third party or its products or services or contain any slanderous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening and/or harassing comments or other content; and
- your User Contribution complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
As your User Contributions will be publicly displayed, please consider carefully before posting any contact information, health condition or other personal or sensitive information. While we are under no obligation to monitor or remove any User Contributions, we reserve all rights to remove any User Contributions in our sole discretion, at any time, in whole or in part, and to terminate your rights to post User Contributions, with or without notice.
- Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing https://www.fodmapeveryday.com is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday its logo, nameplates are trademarks of Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
- All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of Shift Works Partners, LLC/FODMAP Everyday, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
- No AI The owner of this website does not consent to the content on this website being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training or operating artificial intelligence or other machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), except as authorized by the owner in writing (including written electronic communication). Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached this Agreement.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT – Shift Works Partners, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and attempts to comply with all relevant laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove any Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. Our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) for the receipt of any Notification of Claimed Infringement which may be given under that Act is as follows:
Shift Works Partners, LLC
324 Montague Road
Amherst MA 01004
Contact: Robin Jaffin and Dédé Wilson
- If you believe that your work has been copied on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our agent with notice in accordance with the requirements of the Act, including (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on the Platform where such work is located; (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Limitation of Liability. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE SERVICES OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
- IF FOR ANY REASON THE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS ARE UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.
- THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- You agree that the above limitations of liability, together with the other provisions in these Terms that limit liability, are essential terms and that we would not be willing to grant you the rights set forth in these Terms without your agreement to the above limitations of liability.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Shift Works Partners LLC and our affiliates and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnitees”) from all liability including costs, expenses, the costs of enforcing any right to indemnification hereunder and any insurance provider and attorneys’ fees brought against any of the Indemnitees by any third party arising out of or are related to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Services. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification hereunder. No settlement that affects the rights or obligations of any Indemnitee may be made without our prior written approval. We agree to indemnify you for any direct damages that you suffer arising out of or related to any suit, action of proceeding by a third party to the extent such direct damages arise from a claim that your use of the Services in compliance with these Terms infringes a third party’s U.S. patent, copyright or trademark right
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of Massachusetts govern these Terms, without reference to its choice of law rules,
- We may terminate or modify your access to the Services, with or without notice, at any time for any reason. For example, access to the Services may be terminated if we believe that you are a minor or have violated any of these Terms. Termination will not limit any of our other rights or remedies. Any provision that by its nature must survive in order to give proper effect to the intent and purpose of these Terms shall survive termination.
Last updated July 12, 2017
Personal Information. “Personal Information” includes information that identifies you as a specific person. You can visit our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. Some of our Services may require you to register for an account or otherwise provide us with your Personal Information. When we collect Personal Information from you, we will tell you what Personal Information we are collecting and describe how we will use that information.
The Personal Information we may access or collect may include, without limitation, your:
- Name, email address, home address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and birthdate.
- User name, password, and other registration information.
- Health information that you provide us, such as specific information about your medical conditions, medical history, medications, and laboratory testing results (collectively, “Health Information”).
Use of Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services.
- To market and promote the Services and services of our third-party partners to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To create aggregate information relating to the use of the Services by removing any personally identifiable information about you (“De-Identified Data”). We may use De-Identified Data created by us for any purpose and without restriction.
- For any other purpose you authorize.
Permitted Disclosures. Subject to applicable law, we may disclose your Personal Information under the following conditions:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes of conducting our Services.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to operate our business and who are obligated by written agreements to keep your information confidential and to use your information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- As required by law, subpoena or court order.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, or to investigate fraud.
- To an entity that acquires us or a significant portion of our business in the event of an acquisition, merger, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
When Do We Access or Collect Information From You?
- When you provide information in connection with your use of the Services or respond to our requests for information.
- When you post information on public forums available as part of our Services.
- When you correspond with us by email, through our contact page or physical mail.
Passive Collection of Information. When you use the Services, certain information may be passively collected by our computer systems, cookies and third party services, including:
- Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Services from a computer or mobile device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times, and the type of computer or mobile device you use.
- Usage Information. We may keep track of how you use our Services, such as how you navigate from one screen to the next or the content of searches you perform. We may also use technology to alert us when you open an email from us.
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small data files sent to your browser while you are viewing a website. We may use session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies to make the Service easier to use. You can modify the settings in your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. See additional information about cookies below. (added 5/12/18)
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Updating your Information. For promotional and newsletter emails, you can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of emails we send you.
Security. We employ physical, electronic and administrative security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or tampering, including encryption of your data. Despite these measures, data transmitted through the Internet or stored electronically cannot be made absolutely secure.
Security Violations. Please report any suspected security violations via our Contact page .
Children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to create their own accounts with us unless their parent provides verifiable consent.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.fodmapeveryday.com
What are cookies ?
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|DSID||To note specific user identity. Contains hashed/encrypted unique ID.|
|JSESSIONID||Used by sites written in JSP. General purpose platform session cookies that are used to maintain users' state across page requests.|
|session-id||Session Cookies are used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages.|
|XSRF-TOKEN||This cookie is used for security purposes of the website.|
|__cfduid||The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address d apply security settings on a per-client basis. It doesnot correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|UIDR||This cookie is set bu scorecardresearch.com. The cookie is used to tracks the users activity across the internet on the browser such as visit timestamp, IP address, and most recently visited webpages. and may the data send to 3rd party for analysis and reporting to help their clients better understand user preferences.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_148920417_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|MR||This cookie is used to measure the use of the website for analytics purposes.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_27829802_9||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|__stid||The cookie is set by ShareThis. The cookie is used for site analytics to determine the pages visited, the amount of time spent, etc.|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.|
|GPS||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|__gads||This cookie is set by Google and stored under the name dounleclick.com. This cookie is used to track how many times users see a particular advert which helps in measuring the success of the campaign and calculate the revenue generated by the campaign. These cookies can only be read from the domain that it is set on so it will not track any data while browsing through another sites.|
|demdex||This cookie is set under the domain demdex.net and is used by Adobe Audience Manager to help identify a unique visitor across domains.|
|APID||This cookie is used to store information of how a user behaves on multiple websites. This information is them used to customize the relevant ads to be displayed to the users.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|ad-id||Provided by amazon-adsystem.com for tracking user actions on other websites to provide targeted content|
|_gat_UA-108273794-1||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|did||The purpose of the cookie is to identify a visitor to serve relevant advertisement.|
|ATN||The cookie is set by atdmt.com. The cookies stores data about the user behavior on multiple websites. The data is then used to serve relevant advertisements to the users on the website.|
|__qca||This cookie is associated with Quantcast and is used for collecting anonymized data to analyze log data from different websites to create reports that enables the website owners and advertisers provide ads for the appropriate audience segments.|
|MUID||Used by Microsoft as a unique identifier. The cookie is set by embedded Microsoft scripts. The purpose of this cookie is to synchronize the ID across many different Microsoft domains to enable user tracking.|
|gguuid||The cookies is set by ownerIQ for the purpose of providing relevant advertisement|
|NID||This cookie is used to a profile based on user's interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|_cc_aud||The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net. The purpose of the cookie is to collect statistical information in an anonymous form about the visitors of the website. The data collected include number of visits, average time spent on the website, and the what pages have been loaded. These data are then used to segment audiences based on the geographical location, demographic, and user interest provide relevant content and for advertisers for targeted advertising.|
|_cc_id||The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net. The purpose of the cookie is to collect statistical information in an anonymous form about the visitors of the website. The data collected include number of visits, average time spent on the website, and the what pages have been loaded. These data are then used to segment audiences based on the geographical location, demographic, and user interest provide relevant content and for advertisers for targeted advertising.|
|_cc_cc||The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net. The purpose of the cookie is to collect statistical information in an anonymous form about the visitors of the website. The data collected include number of visits, average time spent on the website, and the what pages have been loaded. These data are then used to segment audiences based on the geographical location, demographic, and user interest provide relevant content and for advertisers for targeted advertising.|
|uuid||To optimize ad relevance by collecting visitor data from multiple websites such as what pages have been loaded.|
|mc||This cookie is associated with Quantserve to track anonymously how a user interact with the website.|
|loc||This cookie is set by Addthis. This is a geolocation cookie to understand where the users sharing the information are located.|
|PUBMDCID||This cookie is set by pubmatic.com. The cookie stores an ID that is used to display ads on the users' browser.|
|ljtrtb||This cookie is set by Lijit platform. The cookie enables the platform partners to make decisions about displaying an advertisement to the readers. The platform stores an ID that its partners use to identify the users and pass this information to the partners when a website requests an advertisement from the platform.|
|p2||The cookies is set by ownerIQ for the purpose of providing relevant advertisement.|
|si||The cookies is set by ownerIQ for the purpose of providing relevant advertisement.|
|pb_rtb_ev||This cookie is used by contextweb.com and is used for advertising purposes.|
|everest_g_v2||The cookie is set under eversttech.net domain. The purpose of the cookie is to map clicks to other events on the client's website.|
|sa-user-id-v2||The cookie is set by StackAdapt used for advertisement purposes.|
|ljtrtbexp||This cookie installed by Lijit platform indicates that individual third-party DSP cookies IDs needs to be refreshed.|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|ljt_reader||This is a Lijit Advertising Platform cookie. The cookie is used for recognizing the browser or device when users return to their site or one of their partner's site.|
|TDCPM||The cookie is set by CloudFare service to store a unique ID to identify a returning users device which then is used for targeted advertising.|
|TDID||The cookie is set by CloudFare service to store a unique ID to identify a returning users device which then is used for targeted advertising.|
|TapAd_TS||The cookie is set by Tapad.com. The purpose of the cookie is to track users across devices to enable targeted advertising.|
|TapAd_DID||The cookie is set by tapad.com. The purpose of the cookie is to track users across devices to enable targeted advertising|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|_kuid_||The cookie is set by Krux Digital under the domain krxd.net. The cookie stores a unique ID to identify a returning user for the purpose of targeted advertising.|
|khaos||This cookie is set by rubiconproject.com. The cookie is used to store user data in an anonymous form such as the IP address, geographical location, websites visited, and the ads clicked. The purpose of the cookie is to tailor the ads displayed to the users based on the users movement on other site in the same ad network.|
|dpm||The cookie is set by demdex.net. This cookie assigns a unique ID to each visiting user that allows third-party advertisers target that users with relevant ads.|
|personalization_id||This cookie is set by twitter.com. It is used integrate the sharing features of this social media. It also stores information about how the user uses the website for tracking and targeting.|
|uid||This cookie is used to measure the number and behavior of the visitors to the website anonymously. The data includes the number of visits, average duration of the visit on the website, pages visited, etc. for the purpose of better understanding user preferences for targeted advertisments.|
|tuuid_lu||This cookie is set by .bidswitch.net. The cookies stores a unique ID for the purpose of the determining what adverts the users have seen if you have visited any of the advertisers website. The information is used for determining when and how often users will see a certain banner.|
|tuuid||This cookie is set by .bidswitch.net. The cookies stores a unique ID for the purpose of the determining what adverts the users have seen if you have visited any of the advertisers website. The information is used for determining when and how often users will see a certain banner.|
|ad-privacy||Provided by amazon-adsystem.com for tracking user actions on other websites to provide targeted content to the users.|
|pid||Helps users identify the users and lets the users use twitter related features from the webpage they are visiting.|
|PugT||This cookie is set by pubmatic.com. The purpose of the cookie is to check when the cookies were last updated on the browser in order to limit the number of calls to the server-side cookie store.|
|audit||This cookie is set by Rubicon Project and is used for recording cookie consent data.|
|_gat_UA-26890828-1||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|_gat_UA-9081548-1||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|__utmz||This cookie is set by Google analytics and is used to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor reached your site.|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|_gat||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the “Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Powered By WebToffee
Advertising Privacy Statement (updated 8.19.2020)
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy