If you have to live with IBS, it is best to surround yourself with support. We hope to be a primary source of education, inspiration and usable information – like recipes – and ways to work directly with RDNs skilled in low FODMAP diet support.
The low FODMAP diet cannot be successfully undertaken without reliable, evidence-based resources, and you will find what you need right here:
- Learn about Monash University, the developers of the diet.
- FODMAP Friendly is a key resource for following the diet successfully.
- Access our International Low FODMAP Dietitians Directory.
- Peruse our multiple free downloadable resources, from high and low FODMAP food lists to Shopping Lists, as well as links to courses, medical and research resources, and other reputable websites.
- And don’t go it alone! Join us and thousands of other low FODMAPers as we talk food, life, cooking and share our tips and tricks for living our best lives even with IBS!