We Are Here To Support You In Whatever Way We Can
To Educate The Public About The Low FODMAP Diet
If you are an individual with IBS read About to learn how to get the most out of our community. If you are media, a food or product manufacturer or a PR agency, read on below and feel free to reach out via our Contact page.
Robin, Dédé & Our Success Team Can Help You With the Following:
ADVERTISING, SPONSORSHIP & PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
We have a direct line to your low FODMAP niche market. If you are interested in putting your brand in front of our highly educated, motivated, decision making readers contact us directly to receive our latest Media Kit, Customized Promotional Services Proposal and Advertising Price Sheet. We love to work with great brands to bring quality products and services to our readership. For Marketing Inquiries Contact: [email protected]
Dédé Wilson was a Contributing Editor to Bon Appétit magazine for 12 years and in fact her recipes have graced the cover of the magazine 4 times. She has published 17 cookbooks in four languages and has done corporate recipe development for such entities as Williams-Sonoma, Driscoll’s, The American Heart Association, national restaurant chains as well as individual restaurants and food product manufacturers.
We maintain a professional Test Kitchen at FODMAP Everyday and would be happy to discuss your needs, whether it is one recipe or many. All of our recipes are available to be delivered to you with a Monash Recipe Certification, as an option.
Dédé Wilson has 30 years of food industry experience and has provided national television, radio and live brand representation for corporate sponsors as diverse as KitchenAid, Driscoll’s and Reynold’s Wrap, among others.
- Television: Featured as on-air talent in over 100 national television appearances for her own brands as well as Bon Appetit on all major networks including: TODAY Show, CBS Early Show, Dr. Oz, The View, HSN, QVC and more. Dédé hosted two of her own nationally syndicated public television series sponsored by KitchenAid, cohosted a third, and hosted a weekly segment on the nationally syndicated and Emmy-winning The Better Show.
- Trade Shows: Experience providing corporate representation at national trade and industry shows.
- Satellite Media Tours: Experience with corporate sponsors including Starbucks, Betty Crocker, Bloomingdale’s, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Anthropologie, Gladware, and Bailey’s Irish Cream among others.
- Live Demos/Teaching: Dédé has taught classes all over the world including Williams-Sonoma, the Rhode Island School of Design, the California Culinary Academy, Draeger’s Markets, Sur La Table, represented Bon Appetit at various locations and has provided culinary classes for various cruise operators in several countries among many other venues.
- RDN & Doctor Support: Dédé has been speaking to RDN and medical groups providing lifestyle information that works in a complementary fashion to their medical training.
- Supermarket Tours: If you have a group that would like a live tour of How To Shop The Low FODMAP Way, we can help.
- Radio/Audio: Co-hosted own show in western MA; substitute host for Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food program; developing FODMAP Everyday Podcast.
We have two photographers and one videographer on staff to help you with your projects. We have a dedicated Photography Studio and Video Production facility with a vast array of props. Whether you are looking for food shots, product shots or short or long format videos for your own promotion, we can customize a package.
If you are working on an article on the low FODMAP diet and need either a lifestyle perspective or a quote from a FODMAP savvy RDN, we can help provide you with what you need.
If you have a food or lifestyle product that you would like reviewed on FODMAP Everyday, please do not hesitate to Contact us.