- WHAT IT IS: A bio-fermented elixir to help reduce fatigue, refresh tired-looking skin, calm the appearance of a ruddy complexion, recharge your energy and nourish your gut.*
- WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT: Designed for stressed skin, this kotu nut-flavored concentrate contains adaptogenic herbs ashwagandha and holy basil, sarsaparilla for digestion, niacin for skin integrity and activated vitamins B6 and B12 for energy metabolism.*
- PROBIOTIC RICH: Flora Culture—The Beauty Chef’s unique bio-fermentation process—supercharges our wholefood ingredients, making them more bioavailable and creates a natural, broad-spectrum probiotic with postbiotic compounds.*
- GOOD TO KNOW: Vegan, non GMO, no artificial flavors or colors, no added gluten, dairy, soy, eggs or nuts, FODMAP Friendly, created in Australia.
- HOW TO USE: Mix 1 tbsp (15mL) in 150mL of water, a smoothie or your favorite drink and consume immediately. For optimal results, ADAPTOGEN should be consumed daily in chilled or room temperature beverages and can be taken with any other Beauty Chef product.