- TELLICHERRY BLACK PEPPERCORNS – Frontier Co-op Organic Black Peppercorns (Piper nigrum) are Tellicherry Garbled Special Extra Bold (TGSEB) grade, which is the highest grade possible. Tellicherry black peppercorns are larger than standard black peppercorns, and are named after Tellicherry, a city on the Malabar Coast of Northern India.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT – Compared to other peppercorns, TGSEB Tellicherry is considered to be the best black peppercorn on the market. Grind them up and sprinkle them to enhance the flavor of vegetables, salads, soups, beans, and pasta. Uncrushed peppercorns preserve their flavor until needed!
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC – TGSEB Tellicherry may be the highest grade, but we also select them from the plumpest berries available. Enjoy the rich and complex pepper flavor and aroma that they deliver, packed with cedar, cherry, and juniper scents.
- ORGANIC FROM INDIA – Frontier Co-op Organic Tellicherry Black Peppercorns are grown and processed in India. They are 100% organic and Kosher certified. Left on the vines to ripen longer, these berries deliver a full and robust fruity flavor. There are no artificial additives or chemicals added to our peppercorns.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
There are no reviews yet.