- Insulated cooking chamber helps keep your food with its original flavors
- Easily maintain your ideal cooking temperature with the air regulator door
- Refractory bricks help maintain and evenly distribute heat
- Removable grates give you the ability to cook a small pig up to 11 pounds
- Includes a cover, poker, shovel, & two stainless steel trays
Enhance your outdoor cooking and entertaining experience with the Nuke Wood Fired Outdoor Oven. The Nuke oven is the perfect way to create a memorable meal, whether you want to cook ribs, chicken, or even a small pig, up to 11 pounds! This oven features a 23.5-inch deep floor that is lined with refractory tiles, making it perfect for cooking authentic brick oven pizza. It includes two trays, giving you the ability to bake items such as vegetables, cookies, bread, or even lasagna. The possibilities are endless with this oven. Easily add firewood to the combustion chamber for the maintenance of the ideal cooking temperature range of 300-500 degrees Fahrenheit. The independent smoke and steam outlet will allow you to entertain your guests outdoors without being invaded by the smell of smoke. The cart features two wheels so you can easily move it around your patio. This oven comes with a 30-inch shovel, full-length vinyl cover, 30-inch fire poker and two 15.3 x 21.25-inch stainless steel trays.