You’ve come to the right place at FODMAP Everyday®. We have a unique system that combines our exclusive tested recipes (by a professional recipe developer in our own Test Kitchen) and they sport our Elimination Icon. All of our original recipe development is based upon the scientific findings by Monash University as well as those from some other trusted resources. Dédé is head of our Test Kitchen and is Monash University trained and FODMAP Friendly Accredited, as is our site on the whole. Here are some sites that we recommend as reputable:
- Monash University – this is ground zero in our book. Monash University is constantly updating their website and app information based on their research.
- Everyday Nutrition – Joanna Baker, APD, AN, RN and Marnie Nitschke, APD, AN provide both services and support one on one and online- they are both highly skilled and experienced in the low FODMAP diet- and are super nice! Based in Australia. You can read our interview with her here.
- A Little Bit Yummy – Alana Scott and her team of dietitians were some of the earliest promoters of the diet and offer a wealth of information on their site – with recipes and meal plans. You can read our interview with her here.
- Patsy Catsos – Patsy Catsos, MS, RDN, LD is a medical nutrition therapist, FODMAP expert, and author who is a highly respected low FODMAP expert with a wealth of reliable information on her site. You can read our interview with her here.
- E.A. Stewart, Spicy RD Nutrition – EA, as she is known, is a registered and integrative dietitian, nutrition coach, gluten-free recipe developer and digestive health expert. EA offers meal plans and cooking classes near her Del Mar, CA practice and is available for virtual phone and Skype sessions
- Kate Scarlata – Kate Scarlata, RDN is one of the foremost authorities on the low FODMAP diet here in the U.S. and also follows the diet herself! She co-authored the book The Low FODMAP Diet Step by Step with FODMAP Everyday’s co-founder, Dédé Wilson.
- Diet vs. Disease– This website is run by dietitian Joe Leech, who has a Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics and his team includes Monash trained dietitians as well. While they offer broad coverage including information on autoimmune disease, metabolic health and genetics, they do have a special focus on the low FODMAP diet and offer many videos, downloadable handouts and PDFs.
- The Bloated Belly Whisperer, Tamara Duker Frueman, MS, RD, CDN – Tamara is NYC based and has a clinical practice focused on the dietary management of digestive and metabolic diseases. She writes regularly for U.S. News & World Report and her book, The Bloated Belly Whisperer, is available for order now! Visit her site to sign up for her newsletter.