I Have Never Made______ (fill in the blank)
It’s a funny thing when a trend or public need pushes me in a recipe development direction that I otherwise would never go. While I cook some sort of chicken dish weekly, and often more frequently, and have for decades, chicken wings were just never part of the rotation. But, you know, we are here to give the public what they want, and we hear you want chicken wings! For a chicken wing primer, read All About Chicken Wings. Here we bring you Maple Dijon Chicken Wings with a shower of fresh herbs.
Whether it is the Super Bowl, an Oscar party or just a get-together, wings are a great party dish. Our Maple Dijon Chicken Wings with Fresh Herbs take advantage of FODY Maple Dijon Salad Dressing and give the dish a bright boost with a shower of fresh green herbs: chives, cilantro, dill and parsley.
Quick & Easy Can Be Elegant
I have developed recipes for toddler-age snacks and for elegant, grand parties and I can tell you this – you can make fabulous, elegant, party-worthy food inexpensively. And easily! This recipe is a perfect example. Short ingredient list, super-short prep time and yet, as you can see in the image, a gorgeous, enticing result.
Add this chicken wing recipe to your repertoire and make sure to also check out our Sticky Maple Ginger Soy Chicken Wings, Pesto Chicken Wings, 5-Spice Ginger Chicken Wings, and Smoky Spicy Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Dressing as well.
Maple Dijon Chicken Wings with Fresh Herbs
Maple Dijon Chicken Wings with Fresh Herbs are easy to make, using FODY Maple Dijon Salad Dressing.
Makes about 12 servings; 2 pieces per serving
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds (1.2 kg to 1.4 kg) chicken wings, made up of drumettes and flats (about 24 individual separated chicken wing pieces)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) FODY Maple Dijon Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup (10 g) chopped chives
- 1/4 cup (8 g) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup (8 g) chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup (8 g) chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C. Coat a large rimmed sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Place wings on pan and season well with salt and pepper. Drizzle with FODY Maple Dijon Salad Dressing and toss to coat well. Roast for about 35 to 45 minutes or until wings are just cooked through and register 160°F/71°C with an instant-read thermometer.
- While the wings are roasting, toss the chopped fresh herbs together. As soon as the wings are done, shower with the fresh herbs and serve immediately.