Moscow Mule Made Low FODMAP
You probably think Moscow Mule = little copper cups. Me too!
I love how you can see the beads of condensation dripping down the sides; the drink just looks refreshing! But in any glass, the drink is delicious, a little spicy, and just plain fun.
It combines vodka, ginger simple syrup, lime and a bit of fizzy water. Watch your portions to keep it low FODMAP.
Low FODMAP Moscow Mule
This tangy, bubbly Moscow Mule combines lime, ginger, vodka and bubbly water for a spirited low FODMAP beverage.
Low FODMAP Serving Size Info: Makes 2 drinks; serving size 1 drink
- 2 ounces (60 ml) vodka
- 1 ounce (30 ml) ginger simple syrup
- 1 ounce (30 ml) lime juice
- 4 ounces (120 ml) plain seltzer
Combine vodka, ginger simple syrup, and lime juice, in a cocktail (or Boston) shaker and stir to combine. Pour into 2 cups, add ice, top with seltzer.
- Use a vodka that you enjoy straight up when making mixed drinks. The flavor does carry through somewhat to the finished beverage.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more. For a more detailed explanation, please read our article Understanding The Nutrition Panel Within Our Recipes.
Low FODMAP Recipes Created Just For You!
We take low FODMAP recipes seriously at FODMAP Everyday®. That’s why Dédé oversees our Test Kitchen and makes sure that each and every recipe works – and is low FODMAP following the most up-to-date science.
Read our article How Are Low FODMAP Recipes Created? for more in-depth information.
Rest assured that you will not find more trustworthy or delicious low FODMAP recipes anywhere – several hundred and counting.
FODMAP Everyday®Low FODMAP Recipes At A Glance:
- FODMAP Everyday®is accredited by FODMAP Friendly.
- Dédé is low FODMAP trained by Monash University.
- Dédé is also individual accredited as a recipe developer and FODMAP educator by FODMAP Friendly.
- We maintain our own professional Test Kitchen.
- Dédé has over 30 years of professional recipe development experience, including her stint as a Contributing Editor for Bon Appetit magazine and has written 17 cookbooks.
Come Join Our Low FODMAP Recipe Community!
Use Our Exclusive Recipe Filter To Find The Low FODMAP Recipe You Are Looking For Today!