How to Make a Low FODMAP White Wine Spritzer
Does the idea of a white wine spritzer sound a little retro to you? No matter, because it really is a perfect low FODMAP drink.
Let me extol its virtues.
- It contains WINE!
- The wine is expanded upon volume-wise with sparkling water or club soda. One instance where more is better!
- You can decorate it with low FODMAP grapes on a bamboo skewer or swizzle stick.
- It takes about 1 minute to prepare.
Not convinced? Well, we have MANY other beverages for you. Simply go to our main RECIPES page and check off Beverages in our exclusive filter.
We know you’ll find someone to quench your thirst.
We have the world’s first low FODMAP Pina Colada, and so many more. And actually, that one has a “virgin” option, as well for all of you coconut and pineapple lovers.
But back to the low FODMAP White Wine Spritzer. For those of you who thought this DID sound like a good idea, let’s get to it!
Pour wine in a glass. Top with club soda or sparkling water. That’s it.
You could add a wedge of lime, or thread some grapes on a skewer like we did. That way you can nibble and satisfy your thirst!
Low FODMAP White Wine Spritzer
A White Wine Spritzer CAN be low FODMAP if you follow our recipe.
- 5 ounces (150 ml) chilled white wine
- Club soda or sparkling water
- Slice of lime or a few grapes threaded on a skewer
- Pour wine into glass. Top with soda water and serve - with or without garnish.
- Were you surprised to learn the white wine is low FODMAP in amounts of 150 ml? Ditto for red wine and sparkling!
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more. For a more detailed explanation, please read our article Understanding The Nutrition Panel Within Our Recipes.
Low FODMAP Recipes Created Just For You!
We take low FODMAP recipes seriously at FODMAP Everyday®. That’s why Dédé oversees our Test Kitchen and makes sure that each and every recipe works – and is low FODMAP following the most up-to-date science.
Read our article How Are Low FODMAP Recipes Created? for more in-depth information.
Rest assured that you will not find more trustworthy or delicious low FODMAP recipes anywhere – several hundred and counting.
FODMAP Everyday®Low FODMAP Recipes At A Glance:
- FODMAP Everyday®is accredited by FODMAP Friendly.
- Dédé is low FODMAP trained by Monash University.
- Dédé is also individual accredited as a recipe developer and FODMAP educator by FODMAP Friendly.
- We maintain our own professional Test Kitchen.
- Dédé has over 30 years of professional recipe development experience, including her stint as a Contributing Editor for Bon Appetit magazine and has written 17 cookbooks.
Come Join Our Low FODMAP Recipe Community!
Use Our Exclusive Recipe Filter To Find The Low FODMAP Recipe You Are Looking For Today!