How to Make a Low FODMAP White Wine Spritzer
Does the idea of a white wine spritzer sound a little retro to you? No matter, because it really is a perfect low FODMAP drink.
Let me extol its virtues.
- It contains WINE!
- The wine is expanded upon volume-wise with sparkling water or club soda. One instance where more is better!
- You can decorate it with low FODMAP grapes on a bamboo skewer or swizzle stick.
- It takes about 1 minute to prepare.
Not convinced? Well, we have MANY other beverages for you. Simply go to our main RECIPES page and check off Beverages in our exclusive filter. We know you’ll find someone to quench your thirst.
Looking for non-alcoholic drinks? We’ve got them too (Passion for Coconut, Cranberry Cinnamon Swizzle, among others). Want a drink with a kick? We have the world’s first low FODMAP Pina Colada, and so many more. And actually, that one has a “virgin” option, as well for all of you coconut and pineapple lovers.
But back to the low FODMAP White Wine Spritzer. For those of you who thought this DID sound like a good idea, let’s get to it!
Pour wine in a glass. Top with club soda or sparkling water. That’s it. You could add a wedge of lime, or thread some grapes on a skewer like we did. That way you can nibble and satisfy your thirst!
Low FODMAP White Wine Spritzer
A White Wine Spritzer CAN be low FODMAP if you follow our recipe.
- 5 ounces (150 ml) chilled white wine
- Club soda or sparkling water
- Slice of lime or a few grapes threaded on a skewer
Pour wine into glass. Top with soda water and serve - with or without garnish.