Low FODMAP Coconut Macaroons – Easier Than Ever!
We have several macaroons recipes, because frankly we can’t get enough of them! These Low FODMAP Simple Coconut Macaroons are the easiest of them all and require just a few ingredients.
Dump & Mix
You literally dump and mix everything together in a bowl and you are ready to bake the coconut cookies! Couldn’t be easier.
If you are a coconut lover, you NEED these recipes! As well as our Teeny Tiny Low FODMAP Coconut Cupcakes.
Also be sure to check out our article, Is Coconut Low FODMAP?
Low FODMAP Simple Coconut Macaroons
These Low FODMAP Simple Coconut Macaroons are our easiest recipe for this beloved coconut cookie.
Low FODMAP Serving Size Info: Makes about 24 coconut macaroons; 1 coconut macaroon cookie per serving
- Position racks in upper and lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line two rimmed half-sheet baking pans with parchment paper; lightly coat with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk or stir together the coconut, sugar, flour, vanilla and salt in a mixing bowl until well mixed. Whisk/stir in the egg whites until everything is evenly combined.
- Drop 2 tablespoon-sized mounds evenly spaced on the prepared sheet pans. There is no need to flatten the cookies. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes or until the edges and some of the coconut shreds have turned light golden brown. Cool completely on pans set on racks. Cookies may be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more. For a more detailed explanation, please read our article Understanding The Nutrition Panel Within Our Recipes.
Low FODMAP Recipes Created Just For You!
We take low FODMAP recipes seriously at FODMAP Everyday®. That’s why Dédé oversees our Test Kitchen and makes sure that each and every recipe works – and is low FODMAP following the most up-to-date science.
Read our article How Are Low FODMAP Recipes Created? for more in-depth information.
Rest assured that you will not find more trustworthy or delicious low FODMAP recipes anywhere – several hundred and counting.
FODMAP Everyday®Low FODMAP Recipes At A Glance:
- FODMAP Everyday®is accredited by FODMAP Friendly.
- Dédé is low FODMAP trained by Monash University.
- Dédé is also individual accredited as a recipe developer and FODMAP educator by FODMAP Friendly.
- We maintain our own professional Test Kitchen.
- Dédé has over 30 years of professional recipe development experience, including her stint as a Contributing Editor for Bon Appetit magazine and has written 17 cookbooks.
Come Join Our Low FODMAP Recipe Community!
Use Our Exclusive Recipe Filter To Find The Low FODMAP Recipe You Are Looking For Today!