Online IBD Course Description
This comprehensive, self-paced online course gives dietitians the tools and confidence they need to help their Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) patients feel better using food and nutrition.
Eating well with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis is challenging, so IBD patients seek help from knowledgeable dietitians to learn what and how to eat to feel well and maximize quality of life.
A variety of readings, mini-videos, diagrams and images keeps the course interesting and appeals to many learning styles.
Why You Need This Online IBD Course
- Do you want to build your IBD nutrition knowledge, grow your business and change lives in the process?
- Do you want to earn continuing professional education units (CPEUs) while learning about best practices for IBD patients?
- Do you wish you had more experience counseling patients with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis?
- Do you want to master the fundamentals of healthy eating with IBD so you can confidently answer your patients’ most popular nutrition-related questions?
- Do you want to learn the ins and outs of well-researched therapeutic IBD diets so you can decide which (if any) make sense for your patients?
- Do you want to help your IBD patients improve their relationship with food, enjoy eating, and avoid unnecessary dietary restrictions?
What You Get In This Online IBD Course
When you enroll in this course, you will…
- Earn 10 continuing professional education units (CPEUs) approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) — upon completion of the course.
- Have lifetime access to 9 modules to help you master the fundamentals of healthy eating and living with IBD so you can confidently answer patients’ most popular questions: “What can I eat?”, “What should I avoid?”, “What supplements should I take” & MORE!
- Receive a BONUS copy of the eBook: IBD Nutrition: The RDNs Ultimate Guide to Mediterranean-Style Eating for Patients with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis ($19.99 savings)
- Gain access to recommended research articles to enhance your IBD nutrition knowledge
- Learn from real-life case scenarios to apply to your practice
- Access an IBD Nutrition Toolkit with patient handouts, a nutrition assessment form & other helpful tools for you to use in practice
Meet Your Instructors
Colleen Webb, MS, RDN and Ryan Warren MS, RDN, CDN, have >15 years of clinical experience working with IBD patients. Colleen created the nutrition education program for patients, dietitians, doctors, nurses, medical students, and dietetic interns at the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City.
This course pulls together everything they’ve learned into one thorough, user-friendly learning experience to help fellow dietitians take a big step towards becoming IBD nutrition experts.
For just $349 (and less than $35 per CPEU), you can earn continuing credits while enhancing your IBD nutrition knowledge at your own pace.