Do you wish you could push a button and have an entire week or month worth of low FODMAP meal planning done for you?
Are you worried you are not following the low FODMAP diet elimination phase well enough?
Is it making you crazy trying to figure out how to make meals that are low FODMAP compliant while feeding your family who are not following the diet? What if your daughter is doing Whole 30 and eats with you 3 meals a week, your husband is allergic to shellfish and hates mushrooms, and you want to have leftovers for some lunches?
Wish it was easy to create a plan that takes into account what you already have in your cupboard and fridge? Or you want to include some of your favorite low FODMAP recipes from somewhere else?
Are you working with an RD or GI and want them to be able to see in real time what you are planning to eat and what your symptoms are after you eat so you can fine tune your diet?
Our Real Plans Low FODMAP Meal Planner is here to make your life easier. This is the only meal planner that has our 800+ kitchen-tested low FODMAP recipes within an easy, highly customizable menu planner, automated shopping list, Instacart integration, at-a-glance nutritional and macro tracking – and even a way for you to work with your RD. Save time and money and eat deliciously!
And the planner works ANYWHERE in the world! Our recipes are always in both metric and US Imperial measurements.
Why Use A Meal Planner?
The low FODMAP diet can be confusing and daunting, especially in the beginning. And even if you have been at it for a while, you have had to learn a whole new way of shopping and cooking, in addition to perhaps balancing a household filled with folks who are not following the diet.
You have told us that you want help meal planning, and we wanted to do it right.
Real Plans is simply the best, most robust and customizable meal planner available. Period.
It is about how you want to shop and cook. And now FODMAP Everyday® is the exclusive low FODMAP recipe option. All of our recipes, 800+ and counting, that you can find on our site are available through Real Plans.
Top 10 Reasons You Need Our Real Plans Meal Planner
What can the Real Plans FODMAP Everyday® meal planner do for you? Here are the top 10 reasons you need our meal planner:
1. True Customization: Real Plans tailors to your family’s specific size, diets, tastes, and preferences.
- Want low FODMAP recipes for 7 dinners, 5 lunches and 3 breakfasts?
- Want to banish all mushrooms and dairy?
- Have an allergy you need to consider along with low FODMAP?
- Need to build-in leftovers two days a week?
- Import recipes from elsewhere into your planner.
- Adjust serving sizes effortlessly.
- Nutritional Info and Macro Tracking.
- Work from desktop or mobile, iOS or Android.
- Chrome Extension helps find recipes all over the web.
- Active private Facebook Group.
- Fantastic customer support.
- Flexible membership time frames: Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly
- 10-day money back guarantee.
Real Plans does all of this with ease. Real Plans = Flexibility.
2. Your Choice or Use a Template: You can choose from our hundreds of low FODMAP recipes, or, to make things even easier, we have three templates for you: Basic, Quick & Easy and Plant-Based.
3. Search Recipes The Way You Need To: We know you are eating low FODMAP, but maybe you also want to only be shown gluten-free recipes, or quick recipes. No problem! Search by diet type, ingredient, course, season, cuisine, prep time, total time, meal size, and even cost. You can even add your own favorite recipes!
4. Automatic Shopping List: Unlike common, static PDF meal planners, the meals you choose will automatically generate a shopping list. Then, you can go into the shopping list and customize it: Tell it you want to buy scallions every week no matter what, or that you always have cinnamon in the house, so there is no need to include it. You can even add other, household items to your list, like toilet paper or dog food. And, if you use Instacart, there is a simple integration.
5. Drag and Drop Interface: Once you set up your weekly menu, you aren’t locked in. Find salmon on sale at the store? Our system allows you to take advantage. Look up a recipe in a flash, drag it onto the day and mealtime that you want, maybe double the servings to allow for leftovers, and your Shopping List will adjust automatically. Or, let’s say you decide to eat out on Thursday night. Just delete that dinner and adjustments are made. And talking about leftovers you can tell the planner you want leftovers for lunch and voila! adjusted!
6. Save Time: Plan for the week and shop once. If you like being organized, you will love Real Plans. Or if you need help organizing, you’ll love Real Plans!
7. Save Money: Fewer shopping trips means you save time, gas and there will be fewer opportunities for impulse buys. Meal planning also means less food gets thrown away.
8. Eat With Confidence: When you meal plan, you will be more likely to stick with your weekly plan, which in turn helps you adhere to the diet. Also, since all of our recipes are created by a Monash trained recipe developer in our own Test Kitchen, you can rest assured you will not find better recipes anywhere – or as many to choose from.
9. Consider Add-ons: The Real Plans universe is vast and encompasses some of the most popular and award-winning bloggers from every niche diet. The low FODMAP diet is not meant to be undertaken with other restrictive diets, but we know that you might have others in the household who would like access to paleo, AIP, keto, vegetarian, GAPS, dairy-free and more such as:
- Non Nom Paleo
- Wellness Mama
- The Real Food Dietitians
- The Paleo Mom
- Nourished Kitchen
- Well Fed
- Cookie + Kate
- Naturally Ella
- Tosca Reno
- Carlsbad Cravings
- Steph Gaudreau
- Ditch The Carbs
- Fed + Fit
- The Mediterranean Dish
- Health Home Happiness
- Low Carb Yum
- Dr. Hyman
With Real Plans you can have premium access to these site’s recipes as well as 1900 from Real Plans itself.
10. Invest in YOU: There is no downside. The low FODMAP diet can be a tough nut to crack. Let us help you streamline your menu planning – with all the customization that you want and need. Our recipes connected to automated shopping lists, 10-day money-back guarantee and a chance to make your low FODMAP lifestyle easier than ever.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. So no risk in trying it out. To learn more click here.
And you may want to read: How To Feed The Family While You Follow The Low FODMAP Diet
BONUS for the RDs! Real Plans PRO
11. The Real Plans Pro system is just for you. After consultation with hundreds of dietitians Real Plans created this tool just for you. Full control. Full visibility.
Consult with your client, plug in client’s data and your client receives automated weekly meal plans
- Thousands of recipes of every major diet type.
- Customizable templates.
- Advanced shopping lists.
- Your business branding.
- Phenomenal online support
- Instacart integration.
- Track your clients’ meal planner usage to monitor compliance.
- Administrative dashboard makes it a breeze to further support your client’s journey to good health.
- Affiliate Sales opportunity
Want to learn more about Meal Plans Pro? Click here!