Easy-to-Make Low FODMAP Mint Salsa Verde
This bright green Mint Salsa Verde comes together easily in the blender by combining parsley, fresh mint, scallions, anchovies, Garlic-Infused Olive Oil and capers.
Let Me Count the Ways
We love our Low FODMAP Mint Salsa Verde slathered on our Grilled Butterflied Leg of Lamb, but you will think of other uses. It is equally good brushed on grilled or roasted poultry or steak.
Low FODMAP Recipes Created Just For You!
We take low FODMAP recipes seriously at FODMAP Everyday®. That’s why Dédé oversees our Test Kitchen and makes sure that each and every recipe works – and is low FODMAP following the most up-to-date science.
Read our article How Are Low FODMAP Recipes Created? for more in-depth information.
Rest assured that you will not find more trustworthy or delicious low FODMAP recipes anywhere – several hundred and counting.
FODMAP Everyday®Low FODMAP Recipes At A Glance:
- FODMAP Everyday®is accredited by FODMAP Friendly.
- Dédé is low FODMAP trained by Monash University.
- Dédé is also individual accredited as a recipe developer and FODMAP educator by FODMAP Friendly.
- We maintain our own professional Test Kitchen.
- Dédé has over 30 years of professional recipe development experience, including her stint as a Contributing Editor for Bon Appetit magazine and has written 17 cookbooks.
Come Join Our Low FODMAP Recipe Community!
Use Our Exclusive Recipe Filter To Find The Low FODMAP Recipe You Are Looking For Today!
Low FODMAP Mint Salsa Verde
Our Low FODMAP Mint Salsa Verde uses fresh parsley and mint with tangy anchovies to make a vibrant sauce that goes beautifully with low FODMAP main proteins.
Low FODMAP Serving Size: Makes about 1 cup (240 ml); serving size 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Garlic-Infused Oil, made with olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (16 g) parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (8 g) mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (32 g) chopped scallions, green parts only
- 2 flat oil-packed anchovy filets
- 1 tablespoon drained brine-packed capers
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the olive oil and lemon juice in blender, then add parsley, mint, scallions, anchovies and capers. Pulse the blender on and off then blend until the sauce is smooth, scraping down the blender carafe as needed. Taste and season with salt and pepper. The Low FODMAP Mint Salsa Verde is ready to use or may be refrigerated overnight and brought back to room temperature before using. If it has separated, whisk it together vigorously before using.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more. For a more detailed explanation, please read our article Understanding The Nutrition Panel Within Our Recipes.