This post may include affiliate links. Please see our complete disclosure here.
Low FODMAP Roasted Zucchini with Lemon & Garlic
We love roasting as a technique for vegetables because it brings out their natural sweetness and provides a nice char at the same time. This very simple, one-pan Roasted Zucchini with Lemon & Garlic is fabulous with any kind of roasted or grilled meat, such as our Garlic & Herb Roast Leg of Lamb or Brown Sugar Baked Ham.
Here we have simply sliced zucchini on the diagonal, and then tossed them with Garlic-Infused olive oil and very finely grated lemon zest. Use a Microplane zester (rasp-style) zester for the right texture lemon zest. Salt and pepper balance everything out.
Recipe Sponsored By FODY Foods
Roasted Zucchini with Lemon & Garlic
Our Roasted Zucchini with Lemon & Garlic uses low FODMAP Garlic-Infused Oil so it is safe for you to eat, even during the Elimination Phase.
- Position rack in upper third of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C. Have ready a rimmed baking sheet pan.
Trim ends of zucchini and discard. Slice zucchini on the diagonal into 1/3-inch (8 mm) slices and place in a bowl. Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and lemon zest until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper and toss again. Scatter in an even layer on a rimmed sheet pan.
- Roast for about 20 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through, until zucchini are tender and beginning to show a little blistering here and there. Zucchini are ready to serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more. For a more detailed explanation, please read our article Understanding The Nutrition Panel Within Our Recipes.
Low FODMAP Recipes Created Just For You!
We take low FODMAP recipes seriously at FODMAP Everyday®. That’s why Dédé oversees our Test Kitchen and makes sure that each and every recipe works – and is low FODMAP following the most up-to-date science.
Read our article How Are Low FODMAP Recipes Created? for more in-depth information.
Rest assured that you will not find more trustworthy or delicious low FODMAP recipes anywhere – several hundred and counting.
FODMAP Everyday®Low FODMAP Recipes At A Glance:
- FODMAP Everyday®is accredited by FODMAP Friendly.
- Dédé is low FODMAP trained by Monash University.
- Dédé is also individual accredited as a recipe developer and FODMAP educator by FODMAP Friendly.
- We maintain our own professional Test Kitchen.
- Dédé has over 30 years of professional recipe development experience, including her stint as a Contributing Editor for Bon Appetit magazine and has written 17 cookbooks.
Come Join Our Low FODMAP Recipe Community!
Use Our Exclusive Recipe Filter To Find The Low FODMAP Recipe You Are Looking For Today!