Over 200+ Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Low FODMAP Vegan Recipes
Are you looking for delicious low FODMAP, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan recipes rich in protein, vitamins and flavor? We’ve curated some of our favorites here for you!
You can successfully follow a vegan diet while following the low FODMAP diet for IBS at the same time, but you do have to pay attention to your food choices in order to get the proper nutrition that you need.
All of our low FODMAP vegan recipes follow Monash University and FODMAP Friendly low FODMAP diet recommendations regarding levels of fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols and avoid high FODMAP ingredients.
- Over 200+ Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Low FODMAP Vegan Recipes
- Low FODMAP Vegan Breakfasts
- Low FODMAP Vegan Appetizers
- Low FODMAP Vegan Lunches
- Low FODMAP Vegan Soup
- Low FODMAP Vegan Main Dishes
- Low FODMAP Vegan Side Dishes
- Low FODMAP Vegan Salads
- Low FODMAP Vegan Desserts
- Low FODMAP Vegan Snacks
- Low FODMAP Vegan Condiments, Pestos & BBQ Sauce
- For Vegan Low FODMAP Products be sure to visit our SHOP!
Make Sure You Are Getting The Right Amount of Nutrition!
You can successfully follow a vegan diet while following the low FODMAP diet at the same time, but you do have to pay attention to your food choices in order to get the proper nutrition that you need.
We invite you to read our Vegan & Low FODMAP Series.
If you are wondering if you can follow the low FODMAP diet while also following a vegan diet this series is for you.
Written by 2 of our Success Team Member Dietitians, Rachel Meltzer Warren MS, RDN and Kathryn Adel MS, RD, CSSD and FODMAP Everyday Co-Founder and Food Expert, Dédé Wilson we cover everything from which are the best low FODMAP ingredients to keep you happy and healthy, how to make sure you get your nutritional needs met and how to convert low FODMAP recipes into low FODMAP vegan recipes that work!
You can also download this series in ebook form!
Vegan and Low FODMAP Series: Converting Conventional Low FODMAP Recipes to Vegan Recipes – © FODMAP Everyday®
Vegan & Low FODMAP Series: Can A Vegan or Vegetarian Go Low FODMAP?- © FODMAP Everyday®
Vegan & Low FODMAP Series: Expert Tips on Nutrition For Vegans Following The Low FODMAP Diet- © FODMAP Everyday®
Where To Find All Of Our Low FODMAP Vegan Recipes
We have over 200+ low FODMAP vegan recipes for you to explore! We have chosen some of our favorites in this round-up. If you are looking for low FODMAP vegetarian recipes then you can find over 600+ of those as well!
And if you are interested in supplementing your diet with low FODMAP Protein Powders or Supplements then be sure to read: All About Low FODMAP Meal Replacements & Protein Powders & Protein Shakes
But this article is about some of our favorite recipes, so let’s jump in:
Low FODMAP Vegan Breakfasts
We have low FODMAP vegan breakfast recipes for you to make at home and for on-the-go.
- Low FODMAP Banana Coconut Oat Breakfast Cookies
- Low FODMAP Pumpkin Cranberry Oat Breakfast Cookies
- The FODMAP Everyday Green Kiwi Smoothie
Low FODMAP Vegan Appetizers
Having a party and need a low FODMAP vegan appetizer? Look no further.
Low FODMAP Vegan Lunches
By mid-day many of us wonder what are we going to eat? Making sure you have a nutritious, low FODMAP lunch in your lunch box or ready to make will keep you fueled and feeling gut healthy well into your day.
- Low FODMAP Hummus Wrap
- Low FODMAP Mason Jar Salads – with vegan choices, of course
- Low FODMAP Cold Soba with Greens
Low FODMAP Vegan Soup
Sometimes you just feel like soup. And these soups are easy low FODMAP recipes that range from light to hearty. Grab a piece of sourdough bread or a salad and you have a meal.
Low FODMAP Vegan Main Dishes
You don’t have to be vegan to enjoy these low FODMAP vegan recipes. These are crowd pleasers.
- Low FODMAP Eggplant Zucchini Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Low FODMAP Zoodles with Tofu
- Low FODMAP Tempeh Lentil Chili with Squash
- Low FODMAP Thai Curry Tofu & Green Beans
- Low FODMAP Vegan Pot Pie
- Low FODMAP Polenta with Mushrooms & Kale
- Low FODMAP Farfalle with Roasted Red peppers & Parsley
Low FODMAP Vegan Side Dishes
Round out your meal with a low FODMAP vegan side dish. Many of these are even considered “no FODMAP“!
- Low FODMAP Roasted Ratatouille
- No FODMAP Sautéed Carrots
- No FODMAP Steamed Potatoes
- No FODMAP Baked Potato
- Low FODMAP Grilled Vegetables
Low FODMAP Vegan Salads
You can build a low FODMAP Vegan salad to be a meal in itself! Or serve along side any of the entrees above. Just be mindful of serving sizes and FODMAP stacking.
- Low FODMAP Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad
- No FODMAP Leafy Green Salad
- No FODMAP Vegetable Salad
- Low FODMAP Grated Carrot Salad
- Low FODMAP Zoodles, Noodles & Sprout
- Low FODMAP Greens with Pomegranate & Kumquats
- Low FODMAP Grapefruit & Greens Salad with Pecans
- Low FODMAP Fennel, Kale & Pasrsley Salad with Clementine & Olives
Low FODMAP Vegan Desserts
Just because you are following a low FODMAP vegan diet does not mean you have to miss out on the sweets!
- Low FODMAP Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Low FODMAP Fruit Crumble Bars
- Low FODMAP Strawberry Peach Coconut Crisp
- Low FODMAP All-Purpose Vegan Fruit Crisp Topping
- Low FODMAP Red, White & Blue Popsicles
- Low FODMAP Fruit Salad
- Low Strawberry Granita
- Low FODMAP Cold Brew Espresso Latté Pops
Low FODMAP Vegan Snacks
Stay fueled all day long with these low FODMAP vegan snacks. For home or on the road.
Low FODMAP Vegan Condiments, Pestos & BBQ Sauce
Dip, dunk, marinade, dress…. all of these low FODMAP vegan condiments will brighten any dish!
- Low FODMAP Kale Pesto
- No FODMAP Malt Vinegar Salad Dressing
- Low FODMAP Pineapple Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Low FODMAP Blackberry Maple BBQ Sauce
Want to see all 200+ of our Low FODMAP Vegan Recipes?